Having a credit card gives you the option to shop anywhere anytime. You can buy gifts from your family or friends and manage to pay it when you get your salary! But, what if the bill is more than your budget? With Bajaj credit cards, you get the option to pay the bill in EMIs.
Yes, the credit cards offered by Bajaj Finance are not only popular for its features and reward points but also for convenience. You can choose the cards online and then apply for it then and there. In this article, we have given the list of credit cards offered by the finance company along with the eligibility criteria and documentation. You will get the information on Bajaj Finance card apply online procedure.
Bajaj Finance Credit Cards
The list of cards available at the finance company are as follows:
- EMI Card
- World Max SuperCard
- Platinum Classic SuperCard
- Platinum Max SuperCard
- World Prime SuperCard
- Platinum Edge SuperCard
- Platinum Prime SuperCard
How to apply for Bajaj Finserv Credit cards?
Individuals can apply for Bajaj Finserv Credit Cards online as well as by visiting any branch of the bank.
Bajaj Finance Card Apply Online
To apply online, applicants need to provide their name, mobile number, email ID and copies of one of the documents listed below:
- PAN number
- Aadhaar card
Eligibility Criteria for Bajaj Finserv Credit Cards
- Bajaj Finserv Credit Cards are available for both, salaried and non-salaried applicants. The eligibility criteria differ from card to card.
Documents required to apply for Bajaj credit cards
The list documents required to get a Bajaj Finserv Credit Card differs according to the card an applicant is applying to. However, some of the basic documents that are needed are listed below:
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Copy of Voter’s ID Card
- Copy of Salary Statement
- Copy of ITRs
What are the features of Bajaj EMI Card?
Bajaj EMI card is one of the most popular credit cards. If you also want to get this, you can apply for it online. But, you must look at their features and check whether this will suit your purpose or not.
- Variant card options: There are two kinds of EMI cards available, namely, Gold and Titanium.
- Availability of pre-approved loans: You can avail a pre-approved loan without going through the tedious process of application.
- Flexible loan tenure: You can choose the tenure for which you want to continue paying in EMIs.
- No foreclosure costs: Bajaj Finserv EMI Card has no additional costs if the loan amount is prepaid.
- Instant approval: This card is loaded with a pre-accredited amount.
- Easy access to account details: Cardholders can easily check the details of the transactions made by them using this card through the online customer portal.
- The amount of transaction that can be made using this card is unlimited.
- With every purchase that the cardholder makes using this card, they earn certain rewards points that they can redeem for discounts while buying other products.
- The user can do online shopping with convenience.